This photo was taken last night (at 40.5 weeks) and will hopefully be my last belly shot of this pregnancy. Things are STILL status quo here. Despite the eviction papers, this baby has given no indications of moving out anytime soon. I already see some stern lessons on punctuality in our little one's future.
Last night as I found myself sleepless due to heartburn, a numb hand, a bum hip, elephant ankles, and the general discomforts of carrying an extra 65(!) pounds…I realized how fortunate I am to have the husband I do. While I wouldn't trade the past 10 months for anything, they haven't exactly been a breeze. But there's no way I could've gotten through them without James. He has been nothing but supportive, loving, and helpful. And not once has he pointed out the fact that I've almost doubled in size since our wedding less than a year ago. Talk about bait and switch!
I hope to have some actual "news" to share with you all soon :)
Chrissy,
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful! I look to read your posts every day as we all anxiously await your exciting news, none more than you I realize. Best of luck to you and James.
Love, the Levy's
cool blog! Having so recently gone through the same thing I think I get an extra smile and chuckle at your witty comments. Trust me, your little one will be here soon and life as you know it will never be the same... it will be infinitely better! Love Katie, Jamie & Mona
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome, sexy mama-to-be (hopefully way, way sooner than later!)!
ReplyDelete