Friday, April 16, 2010

break free little one


Considering that I'm blogging, you can probably gather that I'm not in labor yet. However I'm feeling nauseous and crummier than usual, so perhaps that's an indicator something is going to happen soon. In the event nothing happens between now and Monday (which is unthinkable to me), the doctor will do an ultrasound and "re-evaluate". It is at this point that he'd set an induction date. I'm just hoping junior finds his/her way out before then...

3 comments:

  1. Yea! Flu symptoms are a start!!! Keep us posted.

    Love,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Chrissy!! The waiting is definitely the toughest part... ok, maybe not the toughest part, but it is still very hard! Prayers that baby will be here very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 more hours to share a birthday with Minnesota's finest. Hang in there. I always thought you would go early, not late! XOXOXOX Leah

    ReplyDelete