Friday, April 30, 2010

all good things must come to an end...

While it's customary to post pictures of happy babies, truth be told Whitney is a little blue today. Grandma Carlson had to go home yesterday after her week long visit. Thank you so much for spending all of that time with us, we already miss you.

Aside from that, things continue to go well. Mommy passed a milestone yesterday - her first car trip alone with Whitney in Chicago traffic. While I never considered myself an overly aggressive driver, I realized that now I'm perfectly content with life in the far right lane. There's nothing like some precious cargo to put things in perspective.



2 comments:

  1. Whitney Anne,

    I really enjoyed my week with you but I am having a sad day because I miss you so much. Thank goodness for your pictures on the blog!
    Be easy on Mom and Dad.

    Love,
    Grandma C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its ok guys bridget did the same thing.

    Patrick Wilson

    ReplyDelete