After what can only be described as the most amazing 3 days of our lives, the time came for us to bring our angel home. On one hand we weren't in a hurry to leave the comforts of the hospital, but at the same time we were ready to start our life at home with our baby girl. Whitney continues to be a great eater and sleeper, with a relaxed temperament similar to her daddy.
Daddy surprised Whitney with a beautiful dress to go home from the hospital in. Since we didn't know we were having a girl, this is Whitney's very first dress :)

I am SO in love with you Whitney! I need to meet you ASAP! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks! By the way your daddy has very good taste in dresses - you look adorable! And your mommy, oh so beautiful :-) XOXO Auntie Pam
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious angel - the Wilsons are anxiously waiting for our first meeting - expect lots and lots of hugs and kisses.
ReplyDeleteLove the dress - my dad bought my first dress, too!
love to all xoxoxoxox
aunt colleen, uncle jim and the cousins
glad to hear she is a good sleeper
ReplyDeletepatrick
Happy homecoming! I am loving all of the precious photos of your perfect family of three. You all look beautiful!
ReplyDeletedon't get mad if your new baby girl cries at 3:00 in the morning. at least u know where she is at 3:00 in the morning!
ReplyDeleteclaire wilson
I too am glad to hear that Whitney is a good sleeper, not only for her sake, but for the sake of mom and dad! I absolutely love the picture of Whitney laying on the bed in her new dress. It's a big bed with a tiny, sweet little baby in white with a ribbon. Good choice, James! Enjoy your time at home with Whitney.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (clairs friend)
ReplyDelete