So I've been meaning to post this for the last 2 weeks and am woefully behind in getting it up here. Whitney's cousin/God mother (and my God daughter) Elizabeth somehow put together a super cool video that captures some of the first few weeks of Whitneys life set to music. How awesome is that?? I guess that's what the kids' are doing these days. Me? I'm just trying to figure out how to turn my camera on.
Check it out...
http://animoto.com/play/XN0MUuv7FYZR15Sa1Mnltw?utm_medium=email&utm_source=share&utm_campaign=animoto&utm_content=main_link
Going forward, I'll be serving as E's self appointed agent, please direct all queries about future media production opportunities to me and we'll think about it. I do hear the Litmus Vinyl has a new record out, I think a video backdrop would really make that Summerfest gig explode. And now that U2 is off the road this summer, she'll have some extra time... Just a thought.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that vid is awsome
ReplyDeletePatrick Wilson