Friday, September 20, 2013

happy birthday daddy!

We celebrated another big event this past weekend... James' 37th birthday!  The kids surprised him with  a delicious cake and homemade cards.  Then Elizabeth and Chad were kind enough to babysit the kids so Mommy could surprise Daddy with an incredible dinner and night out with our friends!  




1 comment:

  1. Just got all caught up after far too long (I can barely stay on top of my own life at times, as you may know yourself - plus I just joined Facebook and what the heck was I thinking? Ain't no one got time fo' dat! But it has been fun and I may need to recruit you! Very nice seeing all the pics and happenings I have been missing out on.)!

    Happy belated to James! Anders is growing way too fast and Whitney and Max are cuties! Love seeing how much they have all changed, though I wish time would slow down. What a beautiful family! Sending lots of love to you, Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete