a narrative of very heavy proportions
This is one of the best photos I've ever seen!The game didn't start until 8:30 in Ohio, so both our kids were in bed. However, the first question my almost seven-year-old asked me this morning was whether the Packers won. :-)
I think Matt had a similar look on his face throughout the game. :)
It's good to see that Max knows that the (UNDEFEATED)Packers are better than the Vikings. Way to go Max and Go Pack Go.Patrick Wilson
This is one of the best photos I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteThe game didn't start until 8:30 in Ohio, so both our kids were in bed. However, the first question my almost seven-year-old asked me this morning was whether the Packers won. :-)
I think Matt had a similar look on his face throughout the game. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's good to see that Max knows that the (UNDEFEATED)Packers are better than the Vikings. Way to go Max and Go Pack Go.
ReplyDeletePatrick Wilson