Tuesday, April 19, 2011

birthday party - part I

As hard as it is for us to believe... our baby girl is officially one! Whitney is fortunate to have such wonderful friends and family in multiple states, so we decided to have a couple birthday parties. Festivities began on April 10th with a party in Chicago.


Special friends Seamus & Amanda came down the night before to spend a little extra time with the birthday girl.


Before the party began, Whitney practiced her walking and standing skills.


When it came time for cake, Whitney needed a little encouragement. But soon enough she was shoveling it in and looking for more.


"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!"
We all had a great time, but by the end of the afternoon Whitney was ready for a nap!

1 comment:

  1. Happy first birthday, precious Whitney!!! All of your celebrations look like the perfect way to conclude your very first year. It's a little sad to see it come to am end, but there will be so many more fun milestones in store for you ahead!

    ReplyDelete