Tuesday, November 2, 2010

family trip to florida

Accompanied by Mommy and Daddy, Whitney just returned from a wonderful trip to Florida. This involved her first ride on an airplane, first visit to the ocean, and first time swimming in a pool. As for the airplane, she left a lot to be desired in terms of being a model passenger, but luckily it was a relatively short flight. Whitney absolutely loved swimming in the pool and was quite enthralled by the ocean waves. Despite the fact that naps were scarce and bedtimes were very late, Whitney was a delight and made this a very special trip for Mommy and Daddy.











4 comments:

  1. Way to go Whitney! It sounds like you will be invited to go on the next vacation. You look so cute on the beach and in the water.
    Love,
    Grandma C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures! What a cutie! I miss her smiling face, but at least I have a pic of her and Seamus on my phone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are priceless! I am so excited to meet Whitney, but I must admit I am a little jealous of her trip to Florida! Amy D

    ReplyDelete