Whitney has been busy passing lots of milestones these days. She cut her very first tooth this week and enjoys feeling it with her fingers. While it's been over a month since she started rolling, she now spends a good portion of her day rolling around trying to reach toys or checking out things from a different perspective. She can't quite sit up on her own, but she's getting close with the help of her bumbo chair. It's difficult to tell from most pictures, but she's actually growing a thin layer of (very transparent blonde) hair. However I think it'll still be some time before we need to get her a professional haircut!
Monday, October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations Whitney on getting that first tooth through! You look so cute in your new pink outfit. I can't wait to see you next week.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grandma C.
I'm so excited I get to see you this weekend, Whitney! Seamus and I are looking forward to getting to know you better.
ReplyDelete