I'm a little late in posting these pictures from our visit to Minnesota a couple weeks ago. My good friend Lisa, and her daughter Simone, met us for a nice afternoon at Lake Harriet. Simone is one month younger than Whitney and the girls got along wonderfully. I wasn't able to capture it on film, but the two girls were holding hands several times, without the mommies even staging it!
Whitney also met Nora for the first time and got to hang out in her super cool pink bedroom. Nora is the same age (3) as her mom, Leah, and I were when we became friends. This is sure to be a lifelong friendship in the making...
We also visited my friend Stacey and her kids. Unfortunately I had a mishap with my camera and no longer have the photos to show from the visit. A final highlight of the trip was when 6 of my good friends and their children got together for a group playdate. The kiddies ranged in age from 2 months to 4 years old. Whitney wasn't able to partake in much of the "playing", but all of the older kids were very sweet toward her. We can't wait to visit everyone again!

No comments:
Post a Comment