The pictures are priceless! What a great job capturing Whitney's many expressions. I loved the cute little faces she made for me last weekend. This will help me from missing her as much.
WOW those are the best pictures yet in my mind. My favorite is the first one it reminds me a lot of Bridget when she has her "grumpy" face on. I cant wait for the weekend so I can see all of you guys and the rest of the clan.
How cute! Now I think you should do the same thing with mommy and daddy's many faces! She is so adorable and looks like she has so much personality already. I love her dimples.
The pictures are priceless! What a great job capturing Whitney's many expressions. I loved the cute little faces she made for me last weekend. This will help me from missing her as much.
ReplyDeleteGrandma Carlson
WOW those are the best pictures yet in my mind. My favorite is the first one it reminds me a lot of Bridget when she has her "grumpy" face on. I cant wait for the weekend so I can see all of you guys and the rest of the clan.
ReplyDeletePatrick Wilson
I loved all those pictures. She is soo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteMeghan Kelly
How cute! Now I think you should do the same thing with mommy and daddy's many faces! She is so adorable and looks like she has so much personality already. I love her dimples.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to meet her!
Amy